- Extensive range of books for adults and children
- Comprehensive collection of CDs and DVDs.
- Magazines and newspapers.
- Story-time for children.
- Adult and Children's bookclubs.
- Film Book Club
- Scrabble club.
- IT skills training.
- Free public access Internet PCs with Open Office
- Free WiFi.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Self-service Printing, Scanning and Photocopying
- Community noticeboard.
- Study space.
- Acitvities and events for children and adults.
- Class visits
and Sensory Resource Collection
<< Branch Libraries
||10.00am - 1.00pm
and 2.00pm to 5.30pm
||10.00am - 2.00pm
Shannon Library has re-opened
in a reduced capacity to the public.
We are providing limited services in this phase including reduced numbers
accessing libraries for a limited time.
We thank you for your understanding.
Please continue to observe the
• Face coverings are now mandatory in libraries
• Social distancing guidelines
• Personal hygiene guidelines
All events in branches are suspended until further
Painting of Sean Lemass Public Library, Shannon, by Tomás
Clare County Library Collection