RC Marriage Records for Tulla Parish, 1819-1881
The entry numbers are out from those of the priest, but only by a couple.
Some letters of freedom, issued in 1828, were entered on the last page:
“Certificated for persons married in other parishes – Anno
14.02.1828: Michael Murphy of Derrynacleha to Mary Vaughan of Clouny
05.02.1828: Daniel Rogers of Fortanebeg to Mary Dologhty of Feakle.
06.02.1828: William Balton, Liscullane, to Mary Hogan, Kilinan.
11.02.1828: Daniel McNamara, Deraolk, to Anne Nugent, Feakle
12.02.1828: Miles McMahon of Glandree to Judith Quinlivan of Kilinan
??.02.1828: Thomas O’Dea of Ballouchtra
??.02.1828: John McNamara of Glandree to B Kelly of Feakle.
10.01.1830: John Staunton of Deramore to Peg Connellan of Clonlea.
A baptism was entered on May 1st, 1838 (page 50 online):
Edmond Cuneen, of Pat Cuneen and Elizabeth Keily; sponsor: Catherine Lynch.
For 1862-1881, sometimes it is not clear whether the townland/residence
is that of the bride or of the groom. Where the residence is outside the
parish, transcriber thinks it is safe to assume that it is that of the
groom, but, in other cases, this decision might be the wrong one.