Clare County Library
Clare History
Home | Search Library Catalogue | Foto: Clare Photo Collection | Search this Website | Copyright Notice

Ordnance Survey Letters by John O'Donovan and Eugene Curry, 1839

Parish of Kilfeddaun

  1. Situation and Name; Old Church; Graveyard; Tobar Sheanain (Fons Sancti Senani) holy well in Moyfadda which cures sore eyes, but St. Senanus’s Day not celebrated at it; Caher-da-Chon (anglicé cahercon) in which there was a castle belonging to Teige Mac Mahon in reign of Elizabeth according to the list of castles of Thomond in MS. Trin. Col. Dub.

Other references to Kilfiddane Parish in the Ordnances Survey Letters


Chapter 32


Chapter 34