- Extensive range of books for adults and children
- Comprehensive collection of CDs and DVDs.
- Magazines and newspapers.
- Story-time for children.
- Adult and Children's bookclubs.
- Film Book Club
- Scrabble club.
- IT skills training.
- Free public access Internet PCs with Open Office
- Free WiFi.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Self-service Printing, Scanning and Photocopying
- Community noticeboard.
- Study space.
- Acitvities and events for children and adults.
- Class visits
and Sensory Resource Collection
<< Branch Libraries
||10.00am - 1.00pm
and 2.00pm - 5.30pm
|Tuesday and Thursday:
||10.00am - 8.00pm
|Wednesday and Friday:
||10.00am - 5.30pm
Library branches will now provide
the following services from Monday, 20th September:-
PC & wifi access, study spaces, newspapers and online training
Painting of Sean Lemass Public Library, Shannon, by Tomás
Clare County Library Collection